I Want to Share This Amazing Summit

Have you been to many doctors but still do not get or feel well?  There is a good chance that you are suffering from a category of condition called Autoimmunity Disease (AD), which is not currently embraced by the medical community as a category of disease, but is the underlying cause of more than 100 serious, chronic illnesses. Of the 50 million Americans living and coping with autoimmune disease, more than 75 percent of them are women, according to the National Institutes of Health, which names AD as a major women’s health issue (see table below).  These conditions are costing more than $100 billion of health care direct spending. AD is also affecting yours truly.

Table I (Source: AARDA)
Female:Male Ratios
in Autoimmune Diseases
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis 10:1
Systemic lupus erythematosus 9:1
Sjogren’s syndrome 9:1
Antiphospholipid syndrome-secondary 9:1
Primary biliary cirrhosis 9:1
Autoimmune hepatitis 8:1
Graves’ disease 7:1
Scleroderma 3:1
Rheumatoid arthritis 2.5:1
Antiphospholipid syndrome-primary 2:1
Autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) 2:1
Multiple sclerosis 2:1
Myasthenia gravis 2:1

You will be surprised to know that only 25% of autoimmunity is caused by genetics, and the other 75% is environment.

Here comes a free online Autoimmune Summit from November 10 to 17.  Dr. Amy Myers plus almost 40 experts in the fields of Functional Medicine, nutrition and autoimmune diseases have come together to explain how leaky gut, genetics and environmental triggers such as toxins, food sensitivities, infections and stress all play a part in the development of autoimmune disease.  The good news is that there are natural ways to treat autoimmunity.  You can learn more about it and register here.

If you want to watch all the video presentations (plus bonuses) at your own time, you can get them here before they increase in price after 9 November.  I hope you will help spread the words to your friends, family members, and those in the health care world and share these presentations before the show begins.  Enjoy good health!

(courtesy of thegardenofzen.com)
(courtesy of thegardenofzen.com)
Advertisements

2 thoughts on “I Want to Share This Amazing Summit

  1. Very interesting article. I learned very useful things for health.   Now I will be more careful about my health. I will enjoy my health. Thank you for sharing with us.
    The picture is amazing! I love lilies!
    Have a wonderful day, dear simplecherishes and happiness. Big hugs, Ştefania. ❤ 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s