My list of New Year’s resolution can be summarized in one word – health, which makes it easy – healthy body, healthy relationship, healthy business, and healthy mind. I would like to share three new resources I am using:
1. Meditation – try to pick the same time of the day, and just focus on your breathing while relax your entire body. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 15 minutes a day, it does not matter. The most important part is consistency and relaxation. I have recently discovered Susan Piver (open heart project) who will send you twice a week a meditation email for free so you can practice together. A wonderful idea!
2. Happiness – Participate in this 30-day Happiness Challenge – you are doing something today that your future self will thank you for.
3. Eat these superfoods to energize yourself:
- chia (organic) seeds (for lots of omega-3, calcium, protein, potassium and fibre). You can add these to hot oatmeal, yogurt, juices, smoothies, and even bake with them.
- black sesame (organic) seeds (for Vitamin E and lots of antioxidants) which are good for your heart, cholesterol, cancer prevention and turning gray hair back into black according to this!