I have been blogging for just over 1 month at WordPress.com when to my surprise though with 100% gratitude Trèsors De Luxe nominated me for 2 awards – the Very Inspiring Blogger and One Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so much to Trèsors De Luxe, a very elegant blogger, and to all the readers who have stopped by!
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post – done!
Share 7 things about yourself – can’t wait!
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire – I am new to WordPress so I will add to the list of 15, slowly but surely!
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated – done!
7 things about me:
1. I have lived in 3 different continents – Asia, U.K. and now the U.S.
2. I play classical piano and have obtained my licentiate teaching certificate though I have only taught one young kid before. Looking forward to teaching more!
3. My last name has just 1 letter!
4. When I book a flight online, often I have to add another letter to my last name because the computer cannot take 1-letter last name!
5. I love Jane Austen novels!
6. I love walking.
7. I live in California but have never owned a car!
Here are the lovely and inspiring blogs I nominate (and will be adding more):
Warm regards from simple cherishes!